At Spoor we believe that with modern technology, computer vision, machine learning and AI we can lower the cost, enable continuous and long-term monitoring, and provide higher accuracy and reproducibility of such assessments, and also build automated prevention systems that operate with a minimal impact to energy production.
As an ML Ops engineer at Spoor you'll be joining a world-class engineering team to design and implement processes and systems that are performance and scalable in deploying machine learning models to cloud and edge efficiently and reliably.
What you’ll do
As an ML Ops Engineer, your responsibilities include:
- Develop processes and systems to deploy machine learning models at scale
- Discover, benchmark and propose new AI architecture solutions and services for better developer experience and efficiency
- Develop and deploy scalable tools for engineering team to handle machine learning training and inference
- Apply software engineering rigor and best practices to machine learning, including CI/CD, automation, etc.
- Support model development, with an emphasis on auditability, versioning, and data security
What you’ll need
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical field
- Prior experience in an MLOps role.
- Hands-on experience using tools such as: Python, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, C/C++, and databases.
- Experience supporting efforts training and deploying machine learning models.
- Proven experience implementing CI/CD on large-scale operational AI pipelines.
- Operational experience deploying across cross-provider cloud computing.
- You have previous experience working on production AI systems
- You have strong analytical/mathematical and problem solving skills
- You’re a team player and get things done
What we offer
- Flexibility. We offer a flexible working environment with freedom to tailor your work situation and hours to suit your life situation.
- A market-related salary package
- Employee equity in the company
- A high quality of life and security in beautiful Norway
- An opportunity to grow and learn as a professional and as a person
- A diverse and inclusive workplace and an opportunity to make a difference
- Work in a world-class team with exceptional talent on important problems
- About Spoor
Spoor was founded in 2020 by founders Ask Helseth, Lorea Coronado-Garcia and Helge Reikerås who found each other in the Antler startup accelerator program in Oslo, Norway. The founders connected on a shared passion for renewable energy, sustainability and artificial intelligence. Spoor has received financial support from the Firda, Startuplab, Antler Nordic Fund, and Innovation Norway.