Wind power is seen as an environmentally friendly source of energy and is considered a key component in what has been termed the green shift. However, as demand for wind energy increases, so to do the environmental impacts of wind farms themselves. This dilemma has increasingly been in the spotlight.
At Spoor we believe that with modern technology, computer vision, machine learning and AI we can lower the cost, enable continuous and long-term monitoring, and provide higher accuracy and reproducibility of such assessments, and also build automated prevention systems that operate with a minimal impact to energy production.
As a AI Data Development Manager at Spoor you'll be joining a world-class engineering team to ensure that the AI engineering team has the best data to work with for building the world’s best biodiversity monitoring software for the wind energy industry.
What You'll do:
As an AI Data Development Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Ensure productivity and manage quality assurance for all aspects of AI Data Development
- Conduct data analysis of performance and quality and report business progress
- Discover, benchmark and propose new available technology and services for better user experience and efficiency
- Act as a communication layer between AI engineering teams and the Data Developing team
- Understand the data needs of AI engineers and ensure efficient and effective annotation of relevant data by AI Data Developers
What you'll need:
- Degree in information technology, business or administration related field
- Experience in an operational role
- Solid technical skills
- Minimum 2 years of working experience
- You’re a team player and get things done
- Strong coordination skills
- Experience with computer vision and machine learning technology
- Previous experience in a similar role
What we offer:
Flexibility. We offer a flexible working environment with freedom to tailor your work situation and hours to suit your life situation.
- A market-related salary package
- Employee equity in the company
- A high quality of life and security in beautiful Norway
- An opportunity to grow and learn as a professional and as a person
- A diverse and inclusive workplace and an opportunity to make a difference
- Work in a world-class team with exceptional talent on important problems
Spoor was founded in 2020 by founders Ask Helseth, Lorea Coronado-Garcia and Helge Reikerås who found each other in the Antler startup accelerator program in Oslo, Norway. The founders connected on a shared passion for renewable energy, sustainability and artificial intelligence. Spoor has received financial support from the Firda, Startuplab, Antler Nordic Fund, and Innovation Norway.