We are always looking for awesome people to join our team. Don't see a fitting job on our website? Just send us an open application!
Spoor is one of Norway’s most promising deep-tech startups. Our mission is to enable nature and industry to coexist, and our initial focus is on monitoring and protecting birdlife within offshore and onshore wind farms worldwide. We apply Artificial Intelligence to gather and analyze bird activity data and enable the environmentally-responsible rollout of clean energy worldwide.
Culture: At Spoor you'll be joining an ambitious, collaborative, diverse, and purpose-driven team, to help define the future of wildlife monitoring, biodiversity reporting, and best practices for reducing adverse biodiversity impacts.
What we offer:
- Employee equity in the company
- A market-related salary package
- A high quality of life and security in beautiful Norway
- A flexible working environment with freedom to tailor your work situation and hours to suit your life situation
- An opportunity to grow and learn as a professional and as a person
- A diverse and inclusive workplace and an opportunity to make a difference
- Work in a world-class team with exceptional talent on important problems
Spoor was founded in 2020 by founders Ask Helseth, Lorea Coronado-Garcia and Helge Reikerås who found each other in the Antler startup accelerator program in Oslo, Norway. The founders connected on a shared passion for renewable energy, sustainability and artificial intelligence. Spoor has received financial support from several of the Nordic’s most active investors: Antler, Startuplab, Firda, Wiski Capital, Nysnø, Ørsted, and Norrsken.